By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable
laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree
with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Go Rentals's
web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title,
and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Go Rentals's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Go
Rentals at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must
destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Go Rentals's web site are provided "as is". Go Rentals makes no warranties, expressed
or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or
conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other
violation of rights. Further, Go Rentals does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely
results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or
on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Go Rentals or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss
of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Go
Rentals's Internet site, even if Go Rentals or a Go Rentals authorized representative has been notified orally or in
writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or
limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Go Rentals's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Go
Rentals does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Go Rentals may make
changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Go Rentals does not, however, make any
commitment to update the materials.
Go Rentals has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of
any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Go Rentals of the site. Use of any such
linked web site is at the user's own risk.
agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Go Rentals's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard
to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by
us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent
of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those
purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized
access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management
of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the
confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.